Light years ahead of the Traditional UV-C and Ozone The Eco Master combines state-of-the-art UV-C germicidal with Ozone and Advanced Oxidation Processing (AOP) all
in one compact system for pools and spas for the most powerful water treatment on the market.
Pool and spa owners are discovering the benefits of Advanced Oxidation Processing (AOP), creating healthy and sparkling water, with no harmful by-products. Ecofriendly Ozone and Hydroxyl Radicals are created on site, using Advanced Oxidation for the most effective sanitasion system available. Ozone and Hydroxyls are created inside the unit, and then injected into the water flowing through a pure quartz glass tube where it goes to work, oxidising and precipitating the water, destroying contaminants it comes in contact with, making it clean as pure drinking water.
- Compete Oxidation of Organics and Chloramines
- Destroys Toxic Organics and Chemicals
- Converts Oils To Filterable Solids
- Compatible With All Chemicals, pH Neutral
- Provides High ORP and Peroxide Residual
- Reverts Back to Oxygen
- Eliminates Odours and Scaling
- Eco Master is UR Component Recognised by Underwriter's Laboratories Inc
- Patented Advanced Technology, Innovative Design Like No Other
Please note, although the Eco Master is a chemical free cleaning of the water in the
plantroom, a background sanitiser is required in between treatments. Any questions please contact CertiChem technical for clarification.
How It Works...
1. Air enters the unit where the Hybrid lamp converts it to Ozone (O3) and Hydroxyls (OH-)
2. Water enters the unit through the Dynamic Venturi Injector drawing O3 and OH- from the Hybrid lamp chamber
3. Static mixer combines water, O3 and OH- in a scrambled flow
4. Water is irradiated by Germicidal UV-C which converts O3 to Hydroxyl Radicals and Peroxides through Advanced Oxidation Processing
5. Contaminants are destroyed by intense Germicidal UV-C, Ozone and Hydroxyl Radicals, using up the Ozone and adding ORP and residual sanitation to the water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.