Unlike traditional methods that use entrapment, OC-1 works through settlement and harnesses advances in pump technology and variable speed pumps/controllers. The new British manufactured filtration media has some exceptional benefits - by replacing commonly used media (such as sand and glass) with OC-1 it is possible to reduce the head loss in the filtration system; filter with a constant flow (regardless of debris entrapment) and, most remarkably, significantly reduce running energy costs whilst still filtering to the equivalent standard as it can be used with a smaller pump or a variable speed pump or controller.
Why YOU should switch to OC-1
- Reduces energy consumption – OC-1 maintains constant flow rates, even when the media becomes dirty. No downtime is required for heating/salt chlorinators/heat pumps going out on low flow. The constant flow means pumps can be run at lower speeds, thus saving energy.
- Huge capacity for debris collection – OC-1 offers over 20 times the capacity of sand or glass.
- Reduced requirement for backwashing and a more efficient backwash - Reduces water consumption, chemical usage and heating.
- Lightweight - Can even be shipped inside a filter, easy to handle and super quick and easy to install.
- Less Maintenance - lasts longer than sand, reduces pressure in the system, extending the life of equipment.
- Filters to International swimming pool standards.
- Recyclable at end of product life.
- Payback typically 12-18 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.