An aid to crystal clarity of pool water. Dissolving slowly, Goldifloc tablets release a coagulant to help filter sand hold back the small particles which cause cloudiness. Sparkling water results from removal of calcium carbonate particles, fragments of dead algae and other fine particulate matter which can often prove difficult for the average sand filter to remove.
- One tablet per 45 cubic metres (10,000 gallons) of water.
- Adjust the pH of the pool water to around 7.5 and backwash the filter thoroughly.
- Add Goldifloc filter tablets to the surface water skimmer basket or the circulation pump strainer basket.
- The pool filter should be run continuously for at least 48 hours and only backwashed during this time if the pressure rises to the level recommended for backwashing.
- If in the event of filter backwashing repeat dosage.
Please note: Goldifloc filter aid tablets are NOT recommended in pools fitted with diatomaceous earth or cartridge type filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.